Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fat Mo's Burgers & Car Wash Isla Vista, CA

Fat Mo's Burgers & Car Wash is Isla Vista's newest restaurant featuring HUGE burgers, specialty sandwiches, shakes, banana splits & more!

I stopped into Fat Mo's today to try out their burgers and was impressed with their menu and all of its options. You can "Build your Own" or choose from their "Car Wash" Menu which is 3 options for combos. Their pricing is a on average more expensive than other comparable restaurants in IV, but their burgers are 2-3x the size, no joke!

I decided to build my own burger ($5.99) and went with a wheat bun (which is made fresh daily by a local bakery) and then selected pepper jack as my cheese. Then you can select from a large group of toppings, I chose onion, tomato, bbq sauce & sauteed mushrooms. I also splurged and added avocado! (which was fresh sliced)

I had my burger in front of me in less than 10 minutes and I was thoroughly impressed with its size. The actual meat patty is hand formed in house and cooked just right. I personally love sauteed mushrooms and they complimented the burger very well with the bbq sauce, pepper jack cheese and avocado. The bun was one of my favorite parts, I could tell it was baked that morning as it was so soft and light. All and all it was a great experience and a delicious burger and I will definitely be back for another meal!

ORDER ONLINE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment